Fees, Rates, & Payments
$40-$70 (Open Path Collective Sliding Scale)
$80 - 30-minute session
$145- 60-minute session
DBT Skills Group
$25 Open Path Collective Sliding Scale
$40 internal clients
$60 external clients
DBT Skills Workbook for DBT
DBT Skills Handouts & Worksheets, 2nd edition by Marsha Linehan. Required material for DBT Group. ** $30 (includes shipping), $40 includes expedited shipping.
$1.00 per minute (no sliding scale options), minimum 30 minutes
We offer a sliding scale through our partners, Open Path Collective. They provide our screening for us and initial process of setting up a sliding scale agreement for us. To qualify for our sliding scale option, you must go through them. To register with them, click their logo below.
* We are unable to offer reduced rates for coaching services
* We offer a 20% discount to members of the following Healthshare Plans:
Billing Questions? email@example.com
Optum/UHC, Cigna/Evernorth, Aetna, UMR
Optum/UHC, Cigna/Evernorth, Aetna, UMR
BCBS, Premera, Regence, Optum/UHC, Kaiser, PacificSource, Aetna, Cigna, UMR
Comprehensive BPD Evaluation
Private Pay: Comprehensive BPD Evaluation is billed in two payments of $225.00 each. This includes the cost of testing materials.
This is a single session assessment as an initial screener for six types of personality disorders including BPD and 25 different domains of personality. (Includes assessment and session)
Testing Only/Add-On *
This covers the cost of testing materials, some insurances cover this and some do not. In the event your insurance does not cover the testing materials, your cost will be up to $150 and will be billed separately.
Effective January 1, 2023, You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your care may cost.
Under the law, healthcare providers (including mental health therapists) need to give clients who don’t have insurance or are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
- Beginning January 1, 2023, you will receive the Good Faith Estimate within 24 hours before your appointment.
- The Good Faith Estimate shows the costs of items and services that are reasonably expected for your healthcare needs for an item or service. The estimate is based on information known at the time the estimate is created.
- The Good Faith Estimate is not intended to serve as a recommendation for treatment or a prediction that you may need to attend a specified number of psychotherapy visits. The number of appropriate visits in your case, and the estimated cost for those services, depends on your needs and what you agree to in consultation with your therapist.
- You are entitled to disagree with any recommendations made to you concerning your treatment, and you may discontinue treatment at any time.
- The Good Faith Estimate does not include any unknown or unexpected costs that may arise during treatment. You could be charged more if complications or special circumstances occur. Federal law allows you to dispute (appeal) the bill if this happens. You may appeal if your cost exceeds $400 or more of the estimated total.
If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
There is a $25 fee to use the dispute process. If the agency reviewing your dispute agrees, you will have to pay the price on the Good Faith Estimate. If the agency disagrees with you and agrees with the healthcare provider or facility, you will have to pay a higher amount. To learn more and get a form to start this process, go to www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call 1-800-985-3059. For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate or the dispute process, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call 1-800-985-3059.
In order to provide a seamless and efficient experience, we have established the following payment policy.
All Payments Due at Time of Service: All fees for therapy sessions are to be paid in full at the time of each session. We accept various payment methods, including credit cards, Health Savings Account (HSA) cards, and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) cards.
Credit Card on File: Prior to your first therapy session, we kindly request that you provide a valid credit card to be securely stored on file. This information is used solely for payment processing purposes and will be securely managed through our payment processor, Stripe.
Secure Payment Processing:
- Stripe Payment Processor: We prioritize the security of your financial information. Our payments are processed through Stripe, a trusted and secure payment gateway that employs industry-standard encryption and security measures to ensure the safety of your data.
Client Portal Access:
Client Portal Convenience: Upon registering with our services, you will gain access to a personalized client portal. This portal offers a range of convenient features, including the ability to:
- View and manage your payment history
- Obtain receipts for services rendered
- Make payments for upcoming sessions
- Download and view invoices for your records
Cancellations and Refunds:
Cancellation Policy: We understand that circumstances can change. If you need to reschedule or cancel a session, kindly provide at least 24 hours' notice. Failure to do so will result in a cancellation fee. The cancellation fee will be 1/2 of the UCR ($72.50) for the first time and the full UCR ($145) for each subsequent one. If you are able to reschedule within the same week, the fee will be waived.
Refund Policy: We are committed to providing quality service. If we make a billing mistake or error, we are glad to refund any money you overpaid. In the event, as per policy that your provider is a no-show or cancels with less than 24 hours notice, you will receive a credit equivalent to your standard session fee to be used on future sessions. This is non-refundable and not redeemable for cash.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation with our payment policy. It enables us to focus on providing the best therapeutic care possible. Should you have any questions or require assistance, please feel free to reach out to our team.
Thank you for choosing us as your therapy provider.
* Services marked with an * can be added to any session for any client. Another provider may refer a client, for example strictly for a screening or assessment. You can read more about the levels of assessment and evaluation we offer under our services page. Unless prior arrangements have been made, all fees are due at the time of the session and will be charged to your card on file that we require to be placed prior to your initial intake session.
** You are not required to purchase the DBT Skills Workbook from us, it is available at most major booksellers.